The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

wow 5/5 if i could rate higher i would, this was awesome. would have loved to have seen what more, you could have added to the story if, you had more time, finances. this was beautiful. great job.

The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

awesome film i really liked it!

That College Life That College Life

I liked it, it was pretty good for a first animation.

IceBurger responds:

Wow, 4.5 stars, very generous of you, thank you very much.
And thanks for checking this out!

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

went in a different direction than i expected but it was reall good. great story, great art, and just, keep doing what your doing man.

The Breaking Bad Show! The Breaking Bad Show!

4 because it was funny -1 because it made fun of walt jr. (flynn) he's one of my favorite characters.

ZenithQuinn responds:

he's my fave too! And I didn't make fun of him, i just made fun of the fact nearly all his scenes involve breakfast.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

I've been checking out your content recently LOVE it Seriously i wish i was this talented. keep up the good wok man!

Lazy Writing 11 Lazy Writing 11

hilarious!

We Just Exist We Just Exist

LOVED IT

mgproductions responds:

If you liked We Just Exist you should check out and support my latest film Papa's Sonata

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

Legend of Zelda?

why are you using Legend of Zelda music for Pokemon...???

EASTBEAST responds:

Because I can. ;) Some people like it and some don't, but I thought it made it cool and nostolgic.

Trying to Make Music Trying to Make Music

wow great idea

i loved this and great idea to make an animation from things that happen to you in real life im always trying to think of something original and new that ive never seen before it never crossed my mind to use real life experiences +10